This recipe comes from the holiday book, but so many of the recipes are great year-round!
1 cup feta
⅓ cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¼ cup pistachio nuts, toasted and roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons honey
2 pounds strawberries, stems removed and halved
2 tablespoons basil, roughly chopped, for garnish
3 large pita bread rounds, cut into 8 triangles
3 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk the balsamic and honey, then add the strawberries and toss until coated. Evenly spread out the strawberries on the baking tray and roast for about 30-35 minutes until they soften and release their juices. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Make the whipped feta by adding all the ingredients to a food processor. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. To make the pita chips, mix the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
5. Drizzle the oil mixture over the pita triangles and toss until evenly coated.
6. Preheat your air fryer to 325°F. Add the chips to the basket and cook for 5-8 minutes.
7. When you’re ready to serve, place the dip in a bowl. Top with roasted strawberries, pistachio nuts, and basil. Serve with pita chips.
Note: You can use store-bought pita chips for a quicker prep time!
New friends on the farm! We have an introduction to the #tdpfarmfam! Meet “Spot.” (Can you tell that our 6-year-old named him!? Hahaha.)