• 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• ½ cup tahini
• 1 garlic clove, finely grated
• 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
• ½ cup olive oil, plus more for garnish
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 2 tablespoons microgreens, for garnish
Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the 1 tablespoon olive oil, cauliflower, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until evenly coated. Transfer the cauliflower onto theprepared baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes until soft and golden.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
4. Once cooled, add the cauliflower, tahini, garlic, and avocado to a food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Slowly pour in the remaining olive oil and lemon juice until your mixture is smooth and creamy. Add a few tablespoons of water if your mixture looks too thick to thin it out slightly.
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning before serving. Garnish with microgreens and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
I’m so excited to show you the full transformation of this wonderful house that will become the home of the Dainty Pear Co. We have so much to share as we make this place all that we are imagining!
“No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Creation brings satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take organized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty.”
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf